This breed is a proprietary high production Columbian Cream Legbar, named "ColorPack Blue" by our hatchery Jenks.
- Pullet chicks are brown with dark stripes and resemble Columbian Cream Legbar chicks.
- 290+ stark blue eggs per year.
Most hens will feather out to be a rust or reddish brown color, with some darker striping, closely resembling their Cream Legbar ancestry, but some may also be cream colored. Thanks to the Cream Legbar traits, ColorPack hens will develop a top crest.
The reason that we refer to our breedline as the ColorPack, is because this breed will make a perfect addition to your colored egg assortment of layers, truly helping you achieve a “colorpack” carton of eggs. As a play on our original ColorPack line, the ColorPack Blue lays only blue eggs and is the result of isolating a line from the original ColorPack line, and selectively breeding and selecting for the blue egg laying traits derived from the original ColorPack.
DEPOSIT Columbian Cream Legbar Pullet
- This is a deposit payment to reserve a live pullet (young) bird
- Full price of a pullet is $30/bird or $25/bird if buying 10+
- Final payment will be requested at time of pick-up
Birds will be fully weaned off from supplemental heat and be 10-11 weeks old at the the time of pick-up
May: Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th 9-5pm
BYOB: Bring Your Own Box (or crate) when picking up your pullets